There are a number of hospitals in Ubon Ratchathani and we have listed the hospitals that most expats in Thailand tend to use. If you are going to live or retire in Ubon then it would be good to view the hospitals in the area where you will be planning to live. We have provided all the contact numbers and also a map to the top 2 hospitals in Ubon. Check the cost of health care at the hospitals in Ubon so that you know where to go if you are involved in an accident or need a yearly check-up.
If you are retired then you might as well have your medical for the visa extension done at a hospital in Ubon of your choice.
Romklao Hospital – Ubon Ratchathani City
Romklao Hospital in Ubon is located in the center of the city and very close to the Ubon Hotel. The hospital is close to the river and just opposite the police kiosk in Ubon. Call the hospital for more information with regards to cost.
Rajavej Ubolratchathani Hospital
Chayangkun Road, Mueang Ubon Ratchathani, Ubon Ratchathani, 34000
Phone : 045-283400-1
Website : http://www.rajavejubol.com/
Incoming search terms:
- expat in ubon ratchrathani thailand
- Ubon thailand best hospitals
- ubon ratchathani govrnment hospitals
- Ubon Ratchatani private hospital
- sappaphisit hospital ubon ratchathani thailand
- rajavej hospital ubon ratchathani
- Private Hospital Ubon
- phonmanng health center ubon ratchatani thailande
- hospitals Ubon
- hospital in Ubon Thailand